Modular Door Pulls
Modular Door Pulls Overview
Modular Door Pulls offer clean lines, crisp detailing and stunning metal and finish combinations.
- Refer to the Product Data Sheet below for design, size, material and finish options
- Pulls consist of two basic elements: grips and standoffs
- Grips and standoffs may be specified in contrasting or matching metals and finishes
- Material options include stainless steel, brass and anodized aluminum
- Numerous shape, size and configuration options expand the ways to create custom-looking door pulll designs
- Suitable for interior or exterior use
- Compatible with Forms+Surfaces doors or for use as a handrail in our CabForms and LEVELe elevator interiors
Detailed product information, including pricing, configurations, materials, finishes, dimensions and more.
At Forms+Surfaces, we design, manufacture and sell our products directly to you. Our sales team is available to assist you with questions about our products, requests for quote, and orders. Territory Managers are located worldwide to assist with the front-end specification and quoting process, and our in-house Project Sales Coordinators follow your project through from the time you place an order to shipment.
Step-by-step instructions to facilitate the installation process.