Orion Door Pulls
Orion Door Pulls Overview
Orion Door Pulls’ unique profile and combination grips and standoffs add dramatic punctuation to any setting.
- Refer to the Product Data Sheet below for design, size, material and finish options
- Solid cast stainless steel or bronze elements may be specified in contrasting or matching metals and finishes
- Designed to be installed with standoff at top or bottom
- May be single mounted or mounted back-to-back on wood, metal or glass doors
- Suitable for interior or exterior use
- Compatible with Forms+Surfaces doors
Detailed product information, including pricing, configurations, materials, finishes, dimensions and more.
At Forms+Surfaces, we design, manufacture and sell our products directly to you. Our sales team is available to assist you with questions about our products, requests for quote, and orders. Territory Managers are located worldwide to assist with the front-end specification and quoting process, and our in-house Project Sales Coordinators follow your project through from the time you place an order to shipment.
Step-by-step instructions to facilitate the installation process.
Comprehensive, 80-page catalog featuring our door and cabinet pulls; includes configurations, dimensions, materials and finishes, and applications.
Overview of our Systems in a 160-page catalog, including product details, application photos, and related surfaces.
- Wall Cladding
- LightPlane Panels
- Elevator Interiors
- Elevator Doors
- Doors & Door Pulls
- Fire-Rated Doors
- Cast Door Pulls
- Tubular Door Pulls
- Configurable Door Pulls
- Cabinet Pulls
- Push Plates & Indicator Discs
- Information Displays