Sextant Door Pulls
Sextant Door Pulls Overview
Sextant Door Pulls offer a high-design, low-cost alternative to tubular door pulls.
- Refer to the Product Data Sheet below for design, size, material and finish options
- Pulls consist of two basic elements: grips and finials
- Grips are available in two diameters and straight and curved versions
- Finials are available in multiple shapes and styles
- Material options include stainless steel, bronze and black Santoprene® elastomer
- Grips, finials, materials and finishes can be combined in countless ways to create custom-looking door pull designs
- Variable door pull lengths adapt to different door heights
- Suitable for interior or exterior use
- Compatible with Forms+Surfaces doors or for use as a handrail in our CabForms and LEVELe elevator interiors
Detailed product information, including pricing, configurations, materials, finishes, dimensions and more.
At Forms+Surfaces, we design, manufacture and sell our products directly to you. Our sales team is available to assist you with questions about our products, requests for quote, and orders. Territory Managers are located worldwide to assist with the front-end specification and quoting process, and our in-house Project Sales Coordinators follow your project through from the time you place an order to shipment.
Step-by-step instructions to facilitate the installation process.