ViviStone Opal Onyx
ViviStone Opal Onyx Overview
ViviStone Opal Onyx is a stone consisting of milky amorphous shapes in a pale spectrum of colors including white, buttercream, rose and blue-grey.
- Comprised of a graphic interlayer between two transparent lites of glass or transparent lite of glass and reflective glass backer
- Selections are defined by three basic parameters: configuration + slab interlayer + finish
- Double-sided View configuration is ideal when glass is seen from both sides; single-sided View accommodates backlighting
- Single-sided Reflect configuration is ideal for glass installed against another surface
- Interlayers are available in four standard slab variations
- Two finish options increase the visual possibilities
- Manufactured to specification; cut to size and ready to install
- Suitable for interior and exterior applications
- Highly configurable through the ViviStone Virtual Quarry
Detailed product information, including finishes, patterns, sizes, applications and more.
Design Guides are .pdf files that lead you through the specification process in a simple, checkbox format. This version can be completed electronically or printed.
At Forms+Surfaces, we design, manufacture and sell our products directly to you. Our sales team is available to assist you with questions about our products, requests for quote, and orders. Territory Managers are located worldwide to assist with the front-end specification and quoting process, and our in-house Project Sales Coordinators follow your project through from the time you place an order to shipment.
Comprehensive, 124-page catalog featuring our architectural surfaces, as well as application photos and related systems.
Overview of our Systems in a 132-page catalog, including product details, application photos, and related surfaces.
Overview of our elevator interior systems, including configurations, material and finish options, and related products.