Compass Door Pulls
Compass Door Pulls Overview
Highly configurable Compass Door Pulls make it easy to create a custom look at a “tubular” price.
- Refer to the Product Data Sheet below for design, size, material and finish options
- Pulls consist of two basic elements: grips and standoffs
- Grips are available in two diameters and straight and curved versions
- Standoffs are available in multiple shapes and styles
- Material options include stainless steel, bronze and black Santoprene® elastomer
- Grips, standoffs, materials and finishes can be combined in countless ways to create custom-looking door pull designs
- Variable door pull lengths adapt to different door heights
- Suitable for interior or exterior use
- Compatible with Forms+Surfaces doors or for use as a handrail in our CabForms and LEVELe elevator interiors
Compass Door Pulls Product Data Sheet
Detailed product information, including pricing, configurations, materials, finishes, dimensions and more.
At Forms+Surfaces, we design, manufacture and sell our products directly to you. Our sales team is available to assist you with questions about our products, requests for quote, and orders. Territory Managers are located worldwide to assist with the front-end specification and quoting process, and our in-house Project Sales Coordinators follow your project through from the time you place an order to shipment.
Door Hardware Installation Instruction Manual
Step-by-step instructions to facilitate the installation process.
Door & Cabinet Pulls Catalog
Comprehensive, 80-page catalog featuring our door and cabinet pulls; includes configurations, dimensions, materials and finishes, and applications.
Overview of our Systems in a 160-page catalog, including product details, application photos, and related surfaces.