Rectangular Door Pulls
Rectangular Door Pulls Overview
Rectangular Door Pulls offer the ruggedness of cast pulls with lighter, more affordable tubular construction.
- Refer to the Product Data Sheet below for design, size, material and finish options
- Available in stainless steel, bronze and brass in a variety of finishes
- Three grip cross-section sizes in a wide array of orientations and configurations
- May be mounted back-to-back on wood, metal or glass doors; options for single mounting available
- Suitable for interior or exterior use
- Compatible with Forms+Surfaces doors
Detailed product information, including pricing, configurations, materials, finishes, dimensions and more.
At Forms+Surfaces, we design, manufacture and sell our products directly to you. Our sales team is available to assist you with questions about our products, requests for quote, and orders. Territory Managers are located worldwide to assist with the front-end specification and quoting process, and our in-house Project Sales Coordinators follow your project through from the time you place an order to shipment.
Step-by-step instructions to facilitate the installation process.
Comprehensive, 80-page catalog featuring our door and cabinet pulls; includes configurations, dimensions, materials and finishes, and applications.
Overview of our Systems in a 160-page catalog, including product details, application photos, and related surfaces.
- Wall Cladding
- LightPlane Panels
- Elevator Interiors
- Elevator Doors
- Doors & Door Pulls
- Information Displays