ViviSpectra VEKTR Overview
ViviSpectra VEKTR glass enables you to bring virtually any digital image or photo, regardless of size or resolution, to architectural glass applications of any scale.
- Comprised of continuous tone color image interlayers between two transparent lites of glass or a transparent lite of glass and reflective glass backer
- Selections are defined by four basic parameters: configuration + image interlayers + LumiLevel + finish
- Interlayers incorporate VEKTR canvases, created using the VEKTR Digital Canvas
- LumiLevel and finish options increase the visual possibilities
- Manufactured to specification; cut to size and ready to install
- Suitable for interior and exterior applications
- Create your VEKTR glass design using the VEKTR Digital Canvas
ViviSpectra VEKTR Design Guide
Design Guides are .pdf files that lead you through the specification process in a simple, checkbox format. This version can be completed electronically or printed.
At Forms+Surfaces, we design, manufacture and sell our products directly to you. Our sales team is available to assist you with questions about our products, requests for quote, and orders. Territory Managers are located worldwide to assist with the front-end specification and quoting process, and our in-house Project Sales Coordinators follow your project through from the time you place an order to shipment.
VividGlass Health Product Declaration (pigmented)
The Health Product Declaration (HPD) is a standardized way of reporting the material contents of building products and the health effects associated with these materials
Forms+Surfaces Overview Brochure
Overview of all of the Forms+Surfaces product lines.
Overview of our Systems in a 160-page catalog, including product details, application photos, and related surfaces.
Overview of our elevator interior systems, including configurations, material and finish options, and related products.