ViviSpectra VEKTR Overview
ViviSpectra VEKTR glass enables you to bring virtually any digital image or photo, regardless of size or resolution, to architectural glass applications of any scale.
- Comprised of continuous tone color image interlayers between two transparent lites of glass or a transparent lite of glass and reflective glass backer
- Selections are defined by four basic parameters: configuration + image interlayers + LumiLevel + finish
- Interlayers incorporate VEKTR canvases, created using the VEKTR Digital Canvas
- LumiLevel and finish options increase the visual possibilities
- Manufactured to specification; cut to size and ready to install
- Suitable for interior and exterior applications
- Create your VEKTR glass design using the VEKTR Digital Canvas
ViviSpectra VEKTR Design Guide
Design Guides are .pdf files that lead you through the specification process in a simple, checkbox format. This version can be completed electronically or printed.
VividGlass Health Product Declaration (pigmented)
The Health Product Declaration (HPD) is a standardized way of reporting the material contents of building products and the health effects associated with these materials
Forms+Surfaces Overview Brochure
Overview of all of the Forms+Surfaces product lines.
Overview of our Systems in a 160-page catalog, including product details, application photos, and related surfaces.
Overview of our elevator interior systems, including configurations, material and finish options, and related products.